Sunday, August 5, 2012

BLAST! May To Lose The Exclamation Point.

Well, other than the 10 day hiatus I needed to take while the boys were off for summer break, I have been hitting BLAST! Fitness at least 3 times a week, usually 4.  Monday - Chest & Shoulders, Tuesday -Back & Abs, Wednesday - Legs, Thursday - Arms & Abs. I am performing  5-6 different exercises each session doing 3 sets for each one.  The workouts are lasting about 35-40 minutes.  Right now, weights are light allowing me to do about 10-12 reps  for each exercise taking very little rest in between sets.  I am in the process of increasing the weight on some of my exercises;  and it is not going as smoothly as I thought...or should I use the term many of my patients use...not as smoothly as "it used to be".   After 20 years, what can I expect, should I expect, expect to expect?  Well, only time will tell, and unfortunately time only moves in one direction.  It surely waits for no one, not even me.  But so far, I actually feel pretty good for being older than the first Rolling Stones album.  Bench press is tomorrow and I am hoping my bum right shoulder decides to behave.  We shall see...I'll keep ya' blogged in!




No comments:

Post a Comment